Dam Brewery COVID_19 Measures
Published: March 12th, 2020
The Dillon Dam Brewery always has health and safety as a priority. We are highly trained in disease prevention — it’s part of being a successful restaurant. We are monitoring developments regarding COVID-19 and are following suggested guidelines provided by the Colorado Restaurant Association, Colorado Department of Public Health and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to promote the well-being of our guests and staff.
In addition to our normal, daily Serve Safe proper food and drink handling, hard surface cleaning and tableware sanitation we are doing:
- Removal of tables to provide more social distancing.
- Wipe down of every menu with disinfectant after use.
- Staff hand washing 2X per hour or more.
- Our professional cleaning service has added extra daily cleaning measures.
- Our waitstaff and bartenders are following extra cleaning schedules.
- Staff is staying home if they have any sign of illness.
We encourage you to take standard precautions yourself, including frequent hand washing and not sharing glasses or utensils. Please stay home if you feel ill. Our goal is to continue to provide a safe and cheering experience at The Dam. We open at 11:30 am Mon-Thu and 11 am for Brunch Fri-Sun. We serve the full menu until 10 pm nightly and the bar is open until 11 pm or later. We look forward to seeing you soon. -The Dillon Dam Brewery Staff